-
September 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Thanks and a big ol'hug sent to Mrs Gator, Miz Pez, and Cherry_Pie, And a firm handshake for my Desert Bud, Gus Danger.
I appreciate you stopping by from time to time, posting and helping keeeping this site alive
-
September 25th, 2006, 08:39 PM
#32
Inactive Member
Hi Ella, just a quick hello from your friends across the pond at the Cyber Lounge Sorry to hear you've been having a bad time. Hope things get better soon and we all look forward to seeing you back here, even for a quick visit.
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Nathan de Gargoyle ]</font>
-
September 26th, 2006, 08:17 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Hello Gargoyle, Thanks for checking up on me. I haven't visited my frinds across the pond in a while. I appreciate you leaving the link, it will help me to find everyone since I'm on my brothers computer and don't have access to "My Favorites" right now.
I'll stop by and visit as soon as I can, Take care my friend.
-
September 26th, 2006, 08:28 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Yeah, I thought I'd better leave a link as i couldn't remember how many boards we had managed to get deleted since you last visited. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Keep your pecker up and come and register soon
-
September 29th, 2006, 10:52 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Roger I have been away most of the summer
and I am so sorry man, I miss you pal and I
feel like I have let you down you are in my
prayers send me a recent address or some where
you can recieve mail I WANT TO HELP.
God Bless WARREN
-
September 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM
#36
Inactive Member
Warren, Hows my canadian friends? I hope all is well, It is great to hear from you, I get to use my brothers computer sometimes to post & I had noticed your absence from the Cherie board. I send my regards to Mommy-to-be Chantale.
Dude, , If you have sent good thoughts & prayers my way, You have <u>Not</u> Let me down.
Take care, Wolfie.
rog
-
September 29th, 2006, 07:28 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Let me say HEY to Rogers friend Wolfie Warren...You sound like a really wonderful person so let me shake your hand [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
October 2nd, 2006, 12:08 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Clambers onboard..
Hi Roger, better late than never. Just come off the back of a barnstorming performance by the New York Dolls on UK TV. I'm sure it'll be on youtube but it was truly matchless.
I'm very sorry to hear thenews. In fact I was very surprised because I recall the webcam photo of you and your Wife and just assumed 'what a great couple and what a close family'. Well..I can count the number of people I know still married and happily on one hand so maybe I'm not totally surprised to be honest. I always enjoyed your photographs most of all, Rog and also Nat up in the Adirondacks. Mybe because theyre of a -slightly - foreign country although in reality the Brits have far more in common with the USA than Europe. Why else would I be so fanatical about the Dolls and the Runaways. Both are fantastic live.
I hope you pick up two things. The camera and the guitar. And if those two fail to uplift the spirit then look upwards to the Main man.
And id that fails you - for fcuk sake the Spirit needing lifting is the Whisky bottle (but in moderation!!)
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2006, 07:08 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Welcome aboard ya scurrvy dog, Glad to see ya had favorable winds as ye journeyed across the big pond.
I'm gonna visit as often as I can Black Dog, and I appreciate yer kind words, and be sure, I'm bouncing back faster thanI imagined.
Take care my Friend, and thanks for stopping by.
rog
-
October 11th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Good Lord, that is a lot of drama to unleash on a message board for strangers to read. Try spell check also.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks